Apply here:- Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022 online application form, list, sspy.up.gov.in Status: UP Widow (Vidhwa) Pension Scheme 2022 List, Apply Online Direct Links Given below on this web page. Under the Widow Pension Scheme, financial assistance of Rs 6000 is provided annually by the UP government. if you too Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022 If you want to get benefits then apply online now. Schemes are run from time to time by the state governments for the welfare and help of women. One of these is the “Widow Pension Scheme or Grant-in-Aid to destitute women after the death of the husband”. Widow women annually by the government of Uttar Pradesh 6000 rupees financial Assistance is given. This amount is directly transferred to the bank account of the widow woman. So that no middleman can disturb them.
UP Widow Pension Scheme 2022 sspy.up.gov.in
UP government “Women Widow Pension Scheme” It has been started for the welfare of widow women so that they too can live their life well. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the widowed women living below the poverty line of Uttar Pradesh. age limit for 18 years to 60 years has been determined.
Widow Pension Scheme run by the state government has been started for those women whose husband has died due to any reason. Uttar Pradesh government to such women Rs.500 per month pension So that all those women can make their living well.
Highlights of UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2022
|scheme name||Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme|
|Department Name||State Welfare Department, UP|
|How to Apply||Online|
|financial aid||500/- per month|
|Official Helpline Number||1800 419 0001|
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022 Application Standard / Qualification
- Applicant widow woman should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- age of the applicant Below 18 years and 60 years not more than Should be
- income details: The annual income limit of the applicant and his family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh per annum from all sources. Otherwise you cannot apply for this scheme.
- The applicant is taking benefit of pension from any other scheme of the state or central government. You can get the benefit of only one scheme / pension.
SSPY UP Widow Documents for Pension Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- ration card, voter card
- income certificate
- bank account passbook
- Birth certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- husband’s death certificate
- Residence Proof (Domicile)
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022 Online Application Form
How to apply on Unified Social Pension Portal? If you also want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme, then follow the steps given below:
- First of all open the Integrated Social Pension Portal (sspy-up.gov.in) (Direct link is available below).
- After that Destitute Women Pension >> Apply Online Click on Do.
- Now you have to fill the application form for women welfare department, destitute women pension after the death of husband.
- To you District, Resident, Name, Gender, Category, Husband Name, Full Address, Tehsil, Mobile Number, Bank Details, Income Details, Documents Uploaded – Passport Size Color Photograph, Date of Birth/ Age Certificate, Proof of Death of Husband Letter Fill the information etc.
- At the end security code fill andSubmitClick on the button. Your application form will be submitted and you must take a photocopy of it.
Direct Link – UP Vidhwa Pension Online Form 2022
UP Widow Pension Scheme Benefits
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the widowed poor women of the state.
- Under the Widow Pension Scheme, Rs 500 will be given as assistance every month.
- The economically poor women in need of the state government will be able to get financial assistance and will be able to live their life well.
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2022-23
You can get the information of Uttar Pradesh Widow Mahila Pensioner List through online medium. for this you Integrated Social Pension Portal will have to go After that destitute women pension Go to and then click on Pensioner List. Now You will find District >> Development Block >> Gram Panchayat Select and check your name in the pensioner list. Download UP VIdhwa Pension Yojana List 2022 of Beneficiaries from official portal.
UP Vidhwa Pension Status 2022-2023
After applying online, you can check the status of your application through the Uttar Pradesh Integrated Social Pension Portal. for this you Destitute Mahila Pension >> Applicant Login have to click on. You must have got the login ID while filling the online form of Women Widow Pension Scheme. Check UP Vidhwa Pension Status 2022-23 online from SSPY UP Official website through login.
FAQs – UP Widow (Vidhwa) Pension Scheme 2022
Question: How much amount will be given every month under the Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme?
Answer: Under the Widow Pension Scheme UP 2022, Rs 500 will be given every month.
Question: In what Uttar Pradesh Can I get Widow Pension Scheme money directly in my bank account?
Answer: Yes, the Uttar Pradesh government puts the money of the destitute women pension scheme directly in the bank account itself. You can find out about this by going to your bank.
Question: How to check UP Widow Pension Scheme Status?
Answer: To know the status of Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme, you have to login to the Integrated Social Pension Portal – sspy-up.gov.in.
Question: From where to get the UP Widow Pension Scheme List 2022?
Answer: You can get the UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2022 from the official website. The link is given above.
If in your mind also Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022 || UP Widow Pension Scheme – If you have any question then you can ask by commenting in the comment section below. Stay with us for more latest information.