(Online) Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate 2022, UP Birth Certificate Online Registration| UP Birth Certificate Download | UP Jaman Praman Patra Apply Online| View application form and procedure here. Have you not got your birth certificate made yet? So by the state government of Uttar Pradesh Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate 2022 Launched the portal through which you can get your birth certificate made online sitting at home. for this you eSathi You will have to fill the online application on the official website, only after that you can get the birth certificate made.
eSathi Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate 2022 Online Registration
UP Birth Certificate: Online facility has been started by the UP government to make birth certificate, the information of which is given below in this article. Due to the online facility, you can apply for your birth certificate and your child’s birth certificate online. Birth Certificate which is issued by the Revenue Department of Uttar Pradesh. As you all know how important the birth certificate is because this government document is used for many government schemes, passport making, school admission and other important work.
Highlights of UP Birth Certificate 2022 Registration
|scheme name||UP Jaman Praman Patra 2022|
|beneficiary||Citizen of Uttar Pradesh State|
|Portal||e sathi uttar pradesh|
|start of plan||by Government of Uttar Pradesh|
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Aadhar Card of Parents / Guardian of the applicant
- Residence Proof
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s occupation and address
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo.
How to Apply Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate 2022 Online?
UP Birth Certificate Apply Online: Interested applicants can apply online for making birth certificate, the information of which is given below: UP Birth Certificate Online Registration Steps:
- For the online applicant, first of all go to the e-Sathi or Government Citizen Portal, whose link is as follows: http://18.104.22.168/citizenservices/login/login.aspx
- on homepage “ new user registration“ An option will appear on which you have to click.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you, in which you will be asked to fill the details of the applicant like name, address, date of birth, gender, mobile number, district, security code etc.
- After successful registration user id And Password You will receive through mobile number/email id. Now you have to login with User ID and Password. now you urban and rural birth certificate One option has to be selected.
- now in front of you Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate Online Registration/Registration The form to do so will open.
- The applicant will have to upload the applicant’s photo, affidavit, Aadhar card, hospital or community health center registration, birth registration form, scanned.
- after giving correct information form submit Download the soft copy of your application form and take a print out of it.
- With the help of registration number you can Birth Certificate Application Status Can check online.
What After Apply UP Birth Certificate Online?
- After completing the online application form, the documents given by you (Birth Certificate Form) will be verified by the Uttar Pradesh E-Sathi / Department.
- After the verification of the application form is completed, your birth certificate will be generated.
- UP birth certificate download To do this, you have to login to the e-Sathi portal and from there your birth certificate download Do it
FAQs – UP Birth Certificate Online Registration
|Question: What are the documents required for making a birth certificate in Uttar Pradesh?
Answer: To make UP birth certificate online, registration form, parent’s identity card for which you (driving license, voter ID, Aadhar card) and proof of child’s birth i.e. receipt of hospital where he was born, etc. will be required. .
|Question: Within how many days can I get the birth certificate made in Uttar Pradesh?
Answer: As per the Birth and Death Registration Act 1969, the prescribed form has to be filled and submitted for registration in the concerned local department within 21 days of the birth of the child. There will be no fee for registration within 21 days. After that the fee will have to be paid.
|Question: Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate 2022 Portal?
Answer: Official Website: http://22.214.171.124/citizenservices/login/login.aspx
|Question: How much is the fee for making Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate 2022?
Answer: Registration is free within 21 days of the birth of the child. After this, a fine of Rs 5 and a late fee of Rs 2 will have to be paid from 21 days to 30 days. After this, permission in writing from the District Registrar for 30 days to 1 year and a fine of Rs 25 and late fee of Rs 10 will have to be paid. And after 1 year it will be registered only on the orders of the Sub Divisional Magistrate.
For more details about (Online) Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate 2022, UP Birth Certificate Online Registration- Visit UP eSathi website.