[kisan.cg.nic.in] Chhattisgarh Integrated Farmer Portal 2022: Registration, Kisan CG Login, Integrated Farmer Portal Registration – CG Ekikrit Kisan Portal Online Registration , Kisan CG Portal Online Form. As you all know, our country is an agricultural country. Most of the agriculture is done in our India. We all know that the life of small and middle class farmers is very difficult, yet farmers grow food grains for their country. The State and Central Governments from time to time make various schemes for the farmers. For which farmers have to get registered to take advantage of that scheme, due to which farmers have trouble doing many different registrations, then Chhattisgarh government has started such a portal. In which farmers do not need to register for each scheme. Only through this portal the farmer can avail the benefits of all the schemes. The name of this scheme is Integrated Farmer Portal Scheme. In this article, you will be told in detail about the benefits, purpose, how to apply, eligibility etc. of this portal.
Chhattisgarh Integrated Farmer Portal 2022
Integrated Farmer Portal Scheme: This scheme has been inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh, Shri Bhupesh Baghel. Through this portal, farmers of Chhattisgarh will not need to register again and again in all the schemes. Farmers will get themselves registered on this portal only and will be able to take advantage of all the schemes launched by the government for the farmers. Due to this portal, farmers will be saved in time and money and there will be transparency in the system. Through this portal, it will also be decided whether the farmers are getting the benefits of all the schemes or not.
Integrated Farmer Portal 2022: Objectives of the scheme
Farmers do not need to go anywhere to register for different government schemes through this portal. Farmers only have to register on this portal and after that they can take advantage of all the schemes of the government. The biggest advantage of this portal is that both time and money will be saved due to the portal and farmers will get the benefits of all the schemes. Through this portal, a data will also be prepared for the farmers so that online schemes will reach the farmers.
Key Highlights of CG Ekikrit Kisan Portal Online Registration
|Article||Chhattisgarh Integrated Farmer Portal 2022|
|scheme name||“Integrated Farmer Portal Scheme”|
|initiated||by chhattisgarh government|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|Objective of the plan||To facilitate farmers to register for government schemes on a single portal.|
Benefits of Chhattisgarh Integrated Farmer Portal Registration
- As we are telling you from the beginning that this portal has been started for the farmers.
- Farmers will now be able to get the benefits of all the schemes related to farmers of the government through this portal.
- By registering from one place, farmers will be able to save their time and money. The government wants to bring transparency through this scheme.
- The biggest advantage of this portal is that farmers do not need to register for each scheme, only by registering on this portal, farmers can take advantage of government schemes.
- A database of farmers will be prepared through this portal. Through this database, the government will be able to easily reach all the schemes to the farmers.
- To register on this portal, the application form will be filled through RAEO.
Eligibility of CG Integrated Farmer Portal 2022
The key eligibility details to register on this portal are as follows:
- Applicant farmer should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Agriculture should be all categories of landowners and forest lease holders.
- The farmers of paddy procurement in the Kharif crops of the year 2021-22 need not register if there is no change for their Rabi crops.
Important Documents for CG Ekikrit Kisan Portal Registration
|Aadhar Card||Mobile Number, Passport Size Photo||caste certificate|
|Address proof||income certificate||Ration card|
Chhattisgarh Integrated Farmer Portal Registration 2022 Application Form || Application Process
If you are a resident of Chhattisgarh state and are associated with agriculture sector then you should also register for this scheme. Process to apply in Integrated Farmer Portal 2022:-
- First of all to the farmer of Chhattisgarh Application Form will have to download.
- After downloading the application form, take a print out of it.
- Now the applicant has to fill all the information asked in the application form carefully. In the application form: Farmer’s name, father’s name, relation, class, caste, residence village name, development block, district, full address, village name, Patwari Halka number, loan book number, bank account information, total India area , etc. information has to be filled.
- After this you have to attach the copy of all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Now you have to fill this application form RAEO have to be submitted for verification.
- After this your application form will be sent to the RAEO committee and this form will be modified by the committee.
- After registration, farmers will get information through SMS.
Direct Links for CG Ekikrit Kisan Portal Online Registration
FAQs – Chhattisgarh Integrated Farmers Portal 2022-2023
|Question: What are the Chhattisgarh Integrated Farmers Portal Registration 2022 Scheme?
Answer: This is a scheme launched by the Government of Chhattisgarh for the farmers. Under which the farmers of the state need to register on the same portal to take advantage of the government scheme.
|Question: Which is the Integrated Farmers Portal official website?
Answer: The official website of Chhattisgarh Integrated Farmers Portal 2022 is kisan.cg.nic.in.
|Question: How to register for Integrated Farmer Portal?
Answer: Farmers can register for this portal through offline medium. For more details you can check the official website.
If you want to ask us any question related to Chhattisgarh Integrated Farmer Portal 2022 registration, then you can ask us by commenting below. To get more details about this scheme check through its official website or notification.